Thursday, March 17, 2011

I am my own heaven and hell.

Ten random facts about myself :
  1. I am a big time foodie. Glad of the fact that I am surrounded by those of the same kind too. Hehehehe.
  2. Practically my whole life has been spent in Johor Bahru.
  3. I am crazy about football. You can ask me anything about it. Not to brag, but I might know a lot more than any boys do.
  4. I went to FOUR different secondary schools in THREE different places.
  5. People say I look a lot like my Mom ♥
  6. I cried when my cats died. That just explain how much of a cat person I am.
  7. I just recently started wearing hijab. Feel great and nothing wrong with it. Hope to stay so forever. InsyaAllah.
  8. Mathematics is never my favourite subject while English will always be. How ironic that I am taking Electrical Engineering and do not like Math? Haha.
  9. Everything in acoustic sounds beautiful to me.
  10. Something random, guys with 'JAMBANG' define hotness for me. LOL


Awwwww :*

3 comments:

  1. 9 and 10. SAMA KOTTT. TEEHEEEEEEE

    And no 2 for sure. Annnddd no 1. Anddd haha okay bai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aand that's why we're best friends :))

    ReplyDelete