Friday, December 9, 2011

It's been too long since I last wrote that I have to be asked to write again. Since I'm not that much of writer, so I need something out of this world just to make me write. Yeah, that's how much idea-less(I don't know if this word even exist) I am at the moment.

But wait, what's not to write about FINAL SEMESTER YOOOOOO ?!
Everything about this semester seems fun -- at least for now. Pfft. But as the clock is ticking, no, sprinting actually, we all have worries of our own. Apart from test, quizzes and those normal stuff, final year project is not going to make my life easy this semester I bet. Gotta start working our ass off on that one -___-'

New friends, new stuff I've get myself involved recently are not any less great.




:)


And ouhhhhhh, I am, just recently, proud to call myself a GLEEK :P

Assalamualaikum :)

3 comments:

  1. All the best Final Year Project tu! Aku pun ada jugak nanti! Duhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. omai, itu bukan y tawuk tawuk tu ke?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you bebehh. Good luck to u too :)

    Dya, yess. Itu yg 'kanda comellllll' tu la. Haha. Ni masa diorang punya photoshoot.

    ReplyDelete